- The Release Note contains a general description of the contents of the release, and any relevant notes about the release.
- The Data link points to a set of zip files containing the contents of the release (the files are complete in themselves, and do not require files from earlier releases -- for the structure of the zip file, see Repository Organization).
- The Spec is the version of UTS #35: LDML that corresponds to the release.
- The Delta document points to a list of all the bug fixes and features in the release, which be used to get the precise corresponding file changes using BugDiffs.)
- The SVN Tag can be used to get the files via Repository Access.