The following are the files for this release. For a description of their purpose and format, see the Key; for more details see CLDR Releases (Downloads).
Unicode CLDR 21.0.1 is an update release, with no new translations. It includes several important fixes needed primarily for the ICU 49 release, and some LDML fixes:
- Fixes for Chinese calendar date formats
- Adjust CLDR data for proper inheritance from root in zh_Hant and sr_Latn
- Fix root alias for islamic-ciivil calendar to address some inheritance problems
- Fix Lingala "phonemic" collation type to be "phonetic"
- Restore firstDay for Ireland to be Sunday
- Mark unparsable RBNF
- Convert otherNumberingSystems for ICU
- Several LDML spec updates, including description of how to indicate an empty value
- Update to tzdata 2012b
See the Delta link above for a full list. For more information on what else has changed since the 2.0.1 release, see the CLDR 21 Release Note.
- The Release Note contains a general description of the contents of the release, and any relevant notes about the release.
- The Data link points to a set of zip files containing the contents of the release (the files are complete in themselves, and do not require files from earlier releases -- for the structure of the zip file, see Repository Organization).
- The Spec is the version of UTS #35: LDML that corresponds to the release.
- The Delta document points to a list of all the bug fixes and features in the release, which be used to get the precise corresponding file changes using BugDiffs.)
- The SVN Tag can be used to get the files via Repository Access.