The following are the files for this release. For a description of their purpose and format, see the
Key; for more details see CLDR Releases (Downloads).
Unicode CLDR 2.0.1 contains data for 200 languages and 183 territories: 618 locales in all. This is a minor release, with no new translations. It includes about 80 changes that were not ready for CLDR 2.0.
The fixes include:
- Collation for Bengali, Khmer, Thai, Assamese
- Spellout numbers for French, Ewe; plurals for Breton, Irish, Tyap and Jju
- General consistency of relative/future/past dates, units, and currencies.
- General cleanup of items where value = type
- The name of 419, used in es_419 "Spanish (Latin America)"
- Inheritance of some varieties of en from en_GB (parentLocales)
- Changing root linebreak rules to allow breaks between small kana and \u30FC
- Removal of commonlyUsed and most short metazone data
- Additional description attribute for all bcp47 tags
See the Delta link above for a full list of changes.
The test XML files are not yet available.
- The Release Note contains a general description of the contents of the release, and any relevant notes about the release.
- The Data link points to a set of zip files containing the contents of the release (the files are complete in themselves, and do not require files from earlier releases -- for the structure of the zip file, see Repository Organization).
- The Spec is the version of UTS #35: LDML that corresponds to the release.
- The Delta document points to a list of all the bug fixes and features in the release, which be used to get the precise corresponding file changes using BugDiffs.)
- The SVN Tag can be used to get the files via Repository Access.