The following are the files for this release. For a description of their purpose and format, see CLDR Releases (Downloads).
Unicode CLDR 1.9.1 is an update release, with no new translations. Changes include the following:
- Based on various corrections and improvements to the source data, updated the Chinese pinyin and stroke collations, updated the Han-Latin and Han-Latin/Names transforms, and updated the index exemplar characters for zh_Hant.
- Added search collators for Czech and Slovak.
- Updated time zone support (through Olson 2011c).
- Fixed the Thai grapheme break iterator to remove '+' from the Extend class.
- There were no specification updates for this release, please see the LDML 1.9 specification.
Note: The POSIX data files were not updated for this release; the latest version of CLDR POSIX data is 1.9.
See the Delta link above for a full list of changes. For information on changes in the 1.9 release, see the CLDR 1.9 Release Note.
- The Release Note contains a general description of the contents of the release, and any relevant notes about the release.
- The Data link points to a set of zip files containing the contents of the release (the files are complete in themselves, and do not require files from earlier releases -- for the structure of the zip file, see Repository Organization).
- The Spec is the version of UTS #35: LDML that corresponds to the release.
- The Delta document points to a list of all the bug fixes and features in the release, which be used to get the precise corresponding file changes using BugDiffs.)
- The SVN Tag can be used to get the files via Repository Access.