The following are the files for this release. For a description of their purpose and format, see CLDR Releases (Downloads).
Note: See also Errata.
Unicode CLDR 1.8.1 is an update release, with no new
translations. Changes include the following:
- Significant fixes for zh_Hant, adjusting for the fact that lang-script locales now inherit directly from root
- Some fixes for am/pm
- Timezone fixes for short generics
- Various other corrections to data.
- Clarifications for the key "vt", and DTD/data versioning
- Clarifications of alias and fallback elements, and draft attribute
See the Delta link above for a full list of changes. For
more information on what else has changed since the 1.8 release, see
the CLDR 1.8 Release Note.
- The Release Note contains a general description of the contents of the release, and any relevant notes about the release.
Data link points to a set of zip files containing the contents of the
release (the files are complete in themselves, and do not require files
from earlier releases -- for the structure of the zip file, see Repository Organization).
- The Spec is the version of UTS #35: LDML that corresponds to the release.
Delta document points to a list of all the bug fixes and features in
the release, which be used to get the precise corresponding file
changes using BugDiffs.)
- The SVN Tag can be used to get the files via Repository Access.