CLDR Trac Administration
Adding a user
- The password file is in apache's auth directory, named
- Optional: use the command
apg -M NCL -n 1 to generate a random password.
- run the command
/usr/bin/htdigest /etc/httpd/auth/cldr-trac.auth cldr-trac <user>
to append the user to the
- If an error occurs, cldr-trac.auth may be manually edited to remove old entries before re-adding with the htdigest command.
- Assign permissions in trac,
# trac-admin /home/trac/cldr-trac permission
if you are an admin user in trac, go to http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/admin/general/perm and "Add Subject to Group" with Subject:
<user> and Group:
developer - then click Add
/home/trac/cldr-trac/conf/trac.ini and add the user to the line containing
- Log in once as the user (or have the user log in) to create their user record. Be sure to set the Full Name and Email address in Preferences.
- Restart the web server by running "apachectl graceful" as root.